Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas is coming...

Ok, so Christmas is days away and I have failed to do a Christmas post. Actually, I have failed to post about anything for the month of December. Blogger FAIL. Can I blame the holiday craziness? Because that's what I'm going with. In an attempt to play a major case of catch up, this is my first of several Christmas posts over the next couple of days :) First up...our Christmas decor!

I have had all of my decorations up since the first week of November. Some may call this ridiculous but not ME! It's a lot of work decorating a house so I like to be able to enjoy them for as long as possible. This was the first year that Leighton really got into the decorating. She helped me do every single tree in our house and loved every second of it.

Let's start downstairs...

Our big tree in the family room (Mama's tree according to Leighton)...


Our stockings and Little Elf's spot (where he must remain during all waking hours haha)...



Candles on the dining room table...


Our Nativity (passed down to us from Toby's Mom, so special to us)...


Our UK tree is in our office (Daddy's tree per Leighton) GO BIG BLUE...



Staircase...


Moving upstairs now to the girls' rooms. Both wanted pink trees this year.

Leighton's...




Gracen's...




We also have lights and a wreath outside but I have no pictures. Second FAIL. But, I promise, it's festive. Toby gets annoyed with me because I always make him put up white lights. Maybe next year he will get his wish of colored lights...maybe :)

AND, since you sat through a lot of tree pictures, here are a few extra ones of my sweetest gifts...








May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. --Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment