Can't believe it's time for another update. This time I am officially in the 3rd trimester. Home stretch here we come :)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Butternut squash (about 3.1 lbs, 17 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: This is up for argument. Doctor's chart says +20, my scale at home says +15. So somewhere between the two :)
Maternity Clothes: Love my Gap maternity t-shirts. Pretty much am living in them (I have in a ton of colors) and my two pairs of Jolt shorts I got from Dillard's junior section. They are so comfortable and fit the belly so good! Also loving my Old Navy maternity ribbed tanks & cotton dresses (not maternity). Happy it's finally warm weather and I don't have to find a new pair of jeans to wear. I finally had to retire the maternity jeggings but I will definitely be pulling them out in the fall post-baby :)
Gender: GIRL! We had it confirmed again at our 4d ultrasound on vacation. She is SO cute and we think she looks like Leighton!
Movement: She moves so much (just like Leighton) but I mostly feel her late at night and early in the morning. I think she sleeps all day.
What I miss: No back pain :(
Cravings: Cereal & Firehouse subs. The new Frosted Flakes with fiber & less sugar are yummy.
Symptons: Haven't puked since the last week of April soo *fingers crossed* I think that phase has officially passed! Feeling pretty good other than the back pain that comes and goes. Comes mostly in the afternoon and is usually better after a night's rest but always back in the afternoon.
Here is my most recent belly picture :) Can't wait to meet my little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment