I decided I wanted to make something little for Leighton to take to her preschool teachers at her Halloween Party. Through Pinterest (oh the love) and Google I stumbled upon this adorable crafty blog and decided to make these Spooktacular Cookies in a Jar.
They were so easy (not to mention super cheap to make) and turned out pretty adorable. Nana brought me a few extra Mason Jars so I made a few extra for the neighbors. Such an easy fun treat!
Leighton and I made a batch last night with the leftover ingredients and they were yummy. Well, correction, I made the cookies. Leighton couldn't get over how "cute" the 1/4 teaspoon was. She seriously carried it around the kitchen like a baby while I finished up the cookies. She kept saying, "Mommy it's a baybeeeeeee!" This child is too much :)
Here is the link for the full recipe with free printables in case you're interested (seriously, could she make it any easier?!).
Happy Halloween weekend! TGIF!
No comments:
Post a Comment