On Monday we woke up to almost five inches of white fluffy BIG snow. Leighton was so happy and couldn't wait to get outside and play in it. Thankfully Toby was working late shift so they could play to their hearts content while me and baby sissy stayed inside :) Win win for me!
I bundled her up in a mismatched but warm ensemble. She was very stressed that her snow boots were too small but I assured her the rain boots would be just fine.
Dad got bundled up too and off they went to play. She was giggling and having the best time. She kept saying, "I like snow, BIG snow and I like Daddy."
She stayed outside for over an hour and was happy to help Daddy build a snowman. She was also pretty in love with eating the snow.
All finished! He was our candy UK snowman with whoppers for eyes and candy corn for his mouth :) Leighton of course was happy to help eat the candy corn while we decorated. He was cute little guy.
Best part about the BIG snow was it made my little girl's day. The fact that it didn't stick to the roads and was all gone in 24 hours was just icing on the cake. Maybe next year this one won't sleep through all the excitement.
Get ready Daddy, I have a feeling they will each want their OWN UK snowman next year :)



No comments:
Post a Comment