So I realize we've been MIA lately but there's a good reason :) Toby and I left our girls last week for the first time EVER and headed to VEGAS!
It was the first time we've been away together since our HONEYMOON. It was a much needed (way overdue) parents weekend away :)
We met up with these cuties (my cousin and BFF Chelsi and her fiancé Bobby)...
And the rest of their crew for their joint bachelor/bachelorette bashes...
My almost-thirty-mother-of-two self tried her best to hang with the crew. Toby and I may have missed a few festivities...we never claimed to not be OLD.
My camera died approximately 8 hours after arrival (FAIL) but I managed to document a few events on my iPhone :)
Like the pool party...where Toby and I did manage to hang with the crew (even if it meant an 8 o'clock bedtime lol).
The QT cousin love (even though we missed Kylee & Chad)...
The proof I dressed up and went out (even if I only made it across the bridge before turning back and heading to bed...this mama was t.i.r.e.d.)...
Our trip to the top of the stratosphere (even if it was the windiest day in Vegas history and we had to march through a sketchaaaay part of town to get there)...
The gambling and shopping...
Our delicious sushi feast (where I ordered double the amount of food & sake bc I obviously can not read a menu)...
And the one celebrity sighting (Mr. Rodman lol) at our hotel...
LOTS and LOTS of laughs later...we returned home (in one piece) to meet our sweet little babies.
OH how we missed them so :)
Now the wedding countdown officially begins...32 days and a few hours!!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment