Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bliss

Swinging and playing outside in February...pure bliss for these girls.


Gracen seemed like such a big girl hanging out in her swing. I wasn't sure how she would like it since it was her first time but she totally loved it. Pretty sure she would have stayed out all afternoon.


I was mighty proud of Big Sis for sharing her baby swing so easily. She truly loves her baby sister so much and is always so happy to take on the big sister role. She may be a diva at times for Mama & Daddy but never sissy. I am so thankful for the bond I know they will share in life.


Watching these two girls grow is my greatest joy and blessing in life. To see them happy and loving life is what I live for.



Pure bliss for this mama...



This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. --Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment